FEES and methods of payment:
• Fees can be paid in cash, or by cheque, bank transfer, or debit/credit cards at The Music hub or using the online payment system.
• We accept payments online in AED using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card.
• Cheque payment will be considered upon realization.
• Bounced cheques will incur a 200 AED administration fee.
• Lesson and Registration Fees must be paid before lessons begin in each term.
• Lessons are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another student.
• To guarantee the same timetable for the following term, lessons must be booked before the end of the current term.
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• Any dispute or claim arising from or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
• United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
• Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
• If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
• The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
• Lessons are delivered on individual and group basis.
• The Music Hub reserves the right to change the teacher.
• Lessons cannot be carried forward from one term to another.
• Music Hub will not make adjustment in the fees for lessons cancelled/missed by the student.
• Each student will be allowed to reschedule one lesson per term, providing that the Music Hub is given 24 hours’ notice of the cancelled lesson.
• The missed lesson must be rescheduled within the month it was missed. If rescheduled lesson is cancelled, the lesson will be forfeited.
• In the event of The Music Hub cancelling a lesson, a makeup lesson will be given at a mutually convenient time.
• The musichub.ae will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
• Multiple delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
• Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
• Music Hub takes the security of your personal information very seriously.
• The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Music Hub’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on
our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
• We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
• We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of Music Hub ID account holders.
• We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Music Hub’s products, services, and customer communications.
• We will NOT store, sell, share, rent or lease to any third parties, credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information.
• The Music Hub reserves the right to changes its Website Policies and Terms & Conditions.
• All complaints should be addressed to our Operations Managers: firstname.lastname@example.org or +971-2-6327888. Each case will be looked at individually.